10458 HIGHWAY 118, WEST GUILFORD
1,440 Sq. ft.
Own a piece of Haliburton`s history. The Red Brick Farmhouse on Hwy 118 was once home of the Maple Lake Post office. The white home on the property, a general store, serving the local residents. The barn is still there and in pretty reasonable condition. Let your imagination sore as you restore the farmhouse to in`s former glory. While it will require extensive restoration, the trim, and basic structure are all good and appear to be solid. Located on 5.5 picturesque acres. Property is being sold `as is`. Recent upgrades include new well and water system, some electrical, and, toilet in washroom.
Property TypeSingle Family
HeatingForced Air, Oil
- MAIN FLOOR LIV/DIN COMBINATION 28`4` X 22`
- MAIN FLOOR KITCHEN 14`4` X 8`
- 2ND FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM 18`4` X 18`
- 2ND FLOOR BEDROOM 12`6` X 15`
- 2ND FLOOR BATH (# pieces 1-6) 4 PIECE